Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite: Dangerous is 33% off!

$40.19 until July 13. Available on Steam or direct from the Frontier store. Buying direct means that the developers get more money as Steam do not get their (substantial) cut.

Thank you for posting this. I would like to see more people give this game a try. I like a lot! I do like the Steam community feel. Helps me find others currently playing the game so I can jump in with them.

Comment

Glad to hear you're having a good time with it. There are a whole bunch of Elite communities, large and small. The largest is probably Mobius, which has 10,000 members in its group and is for PvE refugees from PvP open, but who still like to see other human players. I believe PR and myself are the only Mobius members in msflights (though I could be wrong). There are lots of other niche groups.

I've observed on the Frontier forums that the strong emphasis on Powerplay over the last few weeks has caused a lot of long-standing players to reduce their involvement, either by going out exploring or just not bothering to log on at all. Although Powerplay is optional, it has certainly been hard to ignore the hard-sell and razzmatazz, so I have some sympathies. There's been some toning down in the last few days, so maybe those commanders will return.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X