Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A shared repaint

Here is an idea that I am willing to try to share with MSFLIGHTS.NET....

It is a plane called the SST 2707-200 and 300 (under development)

General characteristics (Basic)
    Performance
    • Maximum speed: Mach 2.952
    • Range: 6000 mi (6,400 km, 3,500 nmi)

I Updated to current day specifications of 21st century, keeping in mind this was designed in 1969 and fuel consumption was very different and efficiency was not a factor.
    It is based now on a 777-200ER burn

Full specifications for 200 model here: https://www.globalsecurity.org/milit...2707-specs.htm

It features now 300+ liveries around the world, with exception to many banned nations: known for being hostile to United States and Western Culture.

IRAN, **IRAQ, **AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA, SYRIA, BOSNIA, SERBIA, CROATIA, CUBA

** Because of the state of war that exists in this region.

I have been developing Flight Dynamics for a while at least 5 years, and finally finished it... but in addition to those 300 i put in one more. for MSFLIGHTS.NET.
    I did not do the model, i only received permission to modify and add, so all rights of the model design and ownership lies with Mike Magnus. .

http://prntscr.com/unubpw <-- MsFlights Coroprate Livery.

Last edited by ak416; September 25, 2020, 04:34 PM.

She is faster than a speeding bullet and one hell of a bird to fly... I had to write a procedure to fly her though, and if you get this plane via the FlightSimX Company and soon to be Flightsim.com, i would advise you to READ... its not like the BAE Concorde and she is a bit twitchy because of the sheer power you have flying it... but a kick in the pants to go LAX to NYC in 0:48 min or KLAX to EGLL in 1h 35 min ;-) You should follow it on landing and takeoff and use ILS and she handles like a Champ...

"Get Ready for a Ride!" - Johnny Cab (Total Recall, 1996)

MM N.A Miller, USN Ret.
    FlightsimX Company/VNASA Development.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X