No announcement yet.

msFlights.net Carenado A36 BONANZA

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msFlights.net Carenado A36 BONANZA

This is the Carenado A36 Bonanza repaint in the msFlights scheme. Install instructions are in the zip file.

Bonanza N364MS is a variation of my original Carenado Baron 58 scheme. This scheme uses factory colors from Beechcraft and is a Matterhorn White base with a Nimbus Grey primary and Kelly Green strip that flows from spinner to tail.

To use this paint you MUST have the A36 Bonanza, the F33 and the V35 from Carenado do not work with this paint scheme.

This repaint is to stay on our forums, you may hot link to this page but please do no upload the file anywhere. Do not put in opendrive in the vault, please leave linked to my Google drive because I do update my repaints.

Thanks

I dig it, nice and clean, great stuff. Thanks for the share and I will be downloading it this week.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHawK View Post
      I dig it, nice and clean, great stuff. Thanks for the share and I will be downloading it this week.
      Thanks, I am really liking this style/scheme, and I am debating on carrying it to other popular aircraft that the group flies. I know the next time this will show up is on the King Air 350 because it was a request.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X