No announcement yet.

Sun N' Fun Fly-in

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun N' Fun Fly-in

I would like to do a Flight from KSAV to KLAL for the Sun N' Fun Fly-in in Lakeland Florida. I am trying to find a good time to do it with out interfering with standard operations on the weekends (Apparently I have been told during the week is not a good time) but I do not want to plan something on top of the Friday State Hop, and then Saturdays flight and Sundays Kalo Flight.

Details
    -KSAV to KLAL with stops
    - http://skyvector.com/?ll=28.29470743...KMCO:A.K7.KLAL
    -Fast Singles and Mid-speed Twins (140-180)
    -Warbirds, Cargo, Fighters we can do a different route to make our arrivals at the same time

Please post your interest and that way we can get this started.

Saturday is open!

Comment

Originally posted by WarHawK View Post
      Saturday is open!
      I am thinking that this Sunday might not be the best time to do it because it is Easter Sunday. I will be here but I am not sure How many other people will be here.

Comment

Set a date in the calendar, just make sure it doesn't conflict with the community's weekly events.
        Justin Johnson
        XJJohnsonX
        [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Well just setting a date doesn't help me, I am trying to find a good time that will allow a good number of people to attend that is not our normal operating times. (Friday and Saturday at 8)

Comment

If you schedule a flight you will definitely get people on... Around 6-8 on most days is when the most traffic is on.
            Justin Johnson
            XJJohnsonX

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by XJJohnsonX View Post
              If you schedule a flight you will definitely get people on... Around 6-8 on most days is when the most traffic is on.
              I have hosted flights during the week.... no one shows up.

Comment

I would shoot for april 7th, gives you some time to plan it and looking back on the calendar it looks like flights are sporadic. Weekdays are hard because alot of people are at work and have alot going on, and like me I work till midnight most days.
                Justin Johnson
                XJJohnsonX

Comment

I may be at the real thing opening day Tuesday the 9th. Will report back if able. :cheerful:
                  [COLOR="#008000"]Josh
                  CW4 US Army Retired [/COLOR]:)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    I may be at the real thing opening day Tuesday the 9th. Will report back if able. :cheerful:
                    I will be there Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X