This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of debbie downers over here, yeesh.

The community flight really doesn't involve a ton of flying btw.

Comment

This thread is applicable for all graphics, please use it, it's free

Comment

If you have some free time, I'd take one for my Airliner flights, and Sunday European Tour. If you make one for the airliner flights maybe leave out that it's on wednesdays becuase I might be changing the day soon depending on my work schedule. Thanks!

Comment

Hey Warhawk, could you make a banner for my Concorde event which is on this friday.

Comment

Hi WarHawk

Just saw this post and have scheduled to host my first flight on Sat 10/26/13 at 7:00 PM MST. Could I get a really simple one for the Pacific Islands Hop. Maybe with a B-29 and a Zero or F-4U Corsair in formation. Maybe an tropical island in the back ground. Your the graphic designer, have free rain.
            Mike N287WT

Sgt USMC 0311/8152 (Retired) 1991-2001 1/4, MCSF Co. Bangor, 2/3, 2002-2003 4th LAR
            Desert Storm, OIF I

"I run towards gun fire, not away from it"

Comment

Here you go Mike

I won't make one for the concord flight since it's in 22 hours from now and it looks like you already made one.

Comment

Here you go Kalo

Comment

It turned out great WarHawk!!!!Thanks
                  Mike N287WT

Sgt USMC 0311/8152 (Retired) 1991-2001 1/4, MCSF Co. Bangor, 2/3, 2002-2003 4th LAR
                  Desert Storm, OIF I

"I run towards gun fire, not away from it"

Comment

Thanks Mike. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by WarHawK View Post
                      Here you go Kalo
                      Thanks! Looks great!

Comment

Hey Warhawk I'm hosting a flight on 11/6 and its a race around the world in everything from P-51's to 737's I just posted it in the event forum where there are more details, basically I was thinking you could have a globe with the different planes and whatnot, either way I've seen your work and just thought I'd let you do whatever you think looks good!
                        Last edited by HMHS Brittanic; November 2, 2013, 09:54 PM.
                        [B][FONT=century gothic][I][SIZE=5]Sincerely-[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/B]
                        [FONT=Century Gothic][B][SIZE=6]HMHS B[SIZE=5]RITTANIC[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Weird, this got buried within an hour or so, I was looking for it the day that you asked me about it.
                          I'll have to look into the forum areas more specifically next time, this was my bad.

Comment

Kalo's European Tour

ATC Sessions

Hawgdawg's Helicopters Across America

Comment

awesome, thanks!

Comment

Thread bump:

Utilize this, MsFlights.Net members! Let's get our overall quality up to snuff and equal across the board. If you want to host a flight, or plan on doing a series of flights, let me or another graphic artist render you a banner that can be retooled and re-used for your trademark flight or event.

If you are producing content for MSF and need our logo, check for it here:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                                Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X