Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmdg 737-800

I just finished my First FULL Flight in the PMDG 737NGX! This flight was a 530nm Flight into Philadelphia. I figured out the FMC and the AP! I now feel as if I can fly any aircraft. It is a great purchase if you are interested in flying airlines like myself. On this flight I was flying the American Airlines paint which is an AMAZING paint on the plane and the Delta Airlines is also a great texture to have on it. Fuel Economy! WOW! It is amazing. I took off with 61 percent fuel and landing with 46 percent. It was a 530nm flight and that was amazing for the plane. If I would have taken the default 737 it would have been very boring but I like having to adjust things during flight. You really dont have to adjust much. Once everything is set up you can walk away and let it fly it self. That is my story of my first flight with the PMDG 737.
    [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Congratulations.
    If it ain't Boeing — I ain't going.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0024.png[/img]

Comment

Thanks! I can now say I know how to fly the PMDG 737
      [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
      walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
      for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X