Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carenado Sale 50% off until Dec 25th!

Carenado has most of their FSX planes for sale at 50% off until December 25th! (not the newest planes) http://www.carenado.com

Too many sales, not enough money!

I'm pretty sure that FTX will not be having a sale... I guess they did last year and pissed a lot of people off.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

So looking over their list again, which are the ones to get? The B200 and C90B are not on sale so... I'm thinking maybe the Cessna 208? Does anyone have other specific recommendations from their sale?

If you are wondering, I love their Baron 58. It is a HUGE improvement over the default FSX one.
      - Michael

Comment

I love the 208B and the cargomaster addition to that. The bad thing is that it floods
        [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
        walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
        for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

That sucks it floods... So any other recommendations?
          - Michael

Comment

I'd deff recommend the Cessna 210 centurion. It can cruise around 170 which is nice. How fast does Carenado's Baron cruise at? I still haven't tried it.

Comment

I've had it at 175 easily, while other times I struggled to get it to stay over 150. I know it wasn't a head wind, so not sure if I did something differently or not. It can be challenging during takeoff, where you can't just get away with too much.
              - Michael

Comment

thanks waterman.

btw we did a test with the C208 and it does not flood after you apply this optional patch on Carenado's website. http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Port...?accion=update "C208 FSX - Optional Patch"

Comment

Grr... went to spend Christmas money on planes and the sale was already over... Stupid stores following different timezones... I'm gonna buy hardware instead of another Carenado plane. Give someone else my money.

Just needed to vent a bit.
                  - Michael

Comment

damn I was planning on doing the same....thought there sale went to January but I guess I got confused with IRIS http://www.irissimulations.com.au/ol...pecials&page=1

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X