Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday State hops- Delaware (Friday September 6th @ 9pm ET)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday State hops- Delaware (Friday September 6th @ 9pm ET)

Hi pilots!
    This Fridays state hop takes us to the fine State of Delaware. Its not too big, but is full of history.

We will begin at KILG New Castle. From there we head south to Summit field, then on to the State capital; Dover. After a brief stop at Dover AFB we will continue on to make landings at Chopman and Sussix county before finally arriving at our final destination of Ocean city.

The teamspeak channel for this flight will be passworded to protect the innocent. The password is below in the blue highlighted row under comments.

Heres the plan:
    KILG-
    KEVY-
    KDOV-
    D74-
    KGED-
    KOXB

The preffered aircraft for this flight will be the default Cessna 172. You can use other aircraft, but make sure its a small, single-engine that can maintain 110 knots. These legs are not very long so you wont need anything too fast.

Hope to see everyone there! Try to be prepaired, try to be courteous, and above all else try to have fun!

Happy landings,
    Lazerbolt
    Last edited by Lazerbolt; September 6, 2013, 04:27 AM.
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Dont forget to find the password for this event! Its in the post above!
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Comment

Hey pilots!

Heres the flight plan for tonights state hop in Delaware:
      Simply drop this into your documents/flight simulator x files folder and you can then load it into GPS with the in-game flight planner.

And heres a handy kneeboard containing all the airport information for the stops we will be making:
      Just click the link and hit "open" instead of "save" and the text file will open in notepad ready to use!

Hope to see everyone there,
      Lazer
      Happy landings,
      Lazer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X