Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pan American Flying Boats in the Caribbean!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan American Flying Boats in the Caribbean!

It's the 1930's and Pan American Airways is just opening new routs in the Caribbean for it's new Sikorsky S-43 Flying Boats.

Join us on the JoinFS server.
    As of this group flight I will be using the latest stable version of JoinFS. Here's the download link for JoinFS http://pmem.uk/joinfs/install.html

As before click the "View" Tab once you have brought up the JoinFS client, this time lets use the FSVintageAIR Hub for the group flight.

Leg 7 of the Pan American Flying Boats:
    Departing from Le Raizet TFFR we will fly to La Lamentin TFFF and Canouan TVSC. Our final destination for the Pan American Flying Boats tour will be Point Salines Intl TGPY where we will end the Pan American Flying Boats tour.

Full Flight Plan:
    TFFR FOF TFFF CAI TVSC GND TGPY flight plan altitude will be dictated by cloud cover.

Flight Time:.............12:00 PM PST
    Date of Flight:..........February 5,2017
    Discord Group Flight Channel.

Thank you,
    FSV1142 Kenny.

Storm's edit: Changed from all day event to a ranged event

The Sikorsky S43

http://www.fsvintageair.com/Files/Sikorsky-S-43-PAA.zip

What's in the box?
    1. The Sikorsky S43 project is simply a new paint job. The textures have been resized from 1024 texture
    to 2048 texture. The repaint includes exterior and interior texture.

2. A few new guages have been added to the VC Panel.

3. The float points have been rework for FSX by Randy Cain.

I've also included two folders, "AI SOUND" and "Twin_enginr_prop". This is how I've structured my aircraft
    sounds, both aircraft sound and aircraft AI sounds.

Here's how it works and this works on any the aircraft sound sets. For example the Sikorsky S43. I have the
    Grumman Mallard sound set in the Twin_enginr_prop folder that I aliased to the the Sikorsky S43. This can be
    done for any aircraft you wanted to alias to the Grumman Mallard.

A person could put other aircraft sound sets in the Twin_enginr_prop folder and then change the
    sound cfg alias=Twin_enginr_prop/ to the name of the aircfat sound set thay have put in the Twin_enginr_prop folder,
    then copy that sound cfg file from Twin_enginr_prop folder and paste it in to the sound folder of the aircraft thay
    want to alis that sound to.

The same principal works for the AI SOUND.

Install:
    1. Copy the "SimObjects" folder from the Sikorsky-S-43-PAA download and paste it in to Flight Sim's mian folder.
    That sould about do it. Load up Flight Sim and go for a flight in the Sikorsky S43.

Comment

My Martin M-130 en route, and passing a container ship. Thank you Kenny for this delightful series of flights. :eagerness:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X