Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stepping down

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes...

As some of you know, for the last few years I have been caring for my 90 year old mother. Recently I have also picked up the responsibility of caring for my 65 year old mentally challenged younger sister. I am finding these responsibilities to be far more time consuming than I had initally thought. For this reason I am having to reprioritize my life some. Unfortunately the time used to plan and exicute the Sunday group flights must be put to better use. For that reason, at least for the time being, I will no longer be hosting these flights.

If there is anyone else who wishes to take over and continue these flights please contact those in charge here to have the slot reserved in your name for future flights. I will be requesting that the currently reserved slot be removed from the list.

I have been doing group flights on one server or another for 3 different organizations for over 15 years now and had planed on continuing for many years to come. Sorry for any inconvenience to you pilots who have enjoyed these flights. I will miss doing this for you.

Dan

Totally understood Dan. Your kindness and caring has always shone through. Like so many others, I've really enjoyed your contribution to this community, especially when I've been fortunate enough to attend your flights. We'll miss you and our thoughts will be with you.

Comment

As Storm already said, we'll miss you and the flights, Dan. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family
      Yours in flight,

Pops :-D

Comment

Never regret taking care of those you love. We will see you again someday. Until then we'll all be praying with you.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Dan. Thanks so much for all the years of tours. I'll be thinking of you and your family, every Sunday at noon, for foreseeable future. Please stay in touch.

Yours,

Comment

I have really enjoyed your flights and flying with you, Dan. Family comes first. I hope I get to fly with you in the future.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X