Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great African Tour Part Two

The first part of AFRICA through, COMOROS, MADAGASCAR and MOZAMBIQUE was as majestic as I thought it would be and now we are moving onto part two of The Great African Tour. We will be traveling through, SWAZILAND, LESOTHO and lastly, SOUTH AFRICA. I will have facts and soundtracks to go along with this event and more so, please join me for The Great African Tour part two and find out what separates AFRICA from the rest of the WORLD.

This will be flown in (SIMLINK)
    http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...nk-Quick-start

SWAZILAND

TO SEE FLIGHT DETAILS LOOK UNDER EVENTS TAB UNDER EVENTS FORUM
    Last edited by Trev91284; May 7, 2016, 04:50 PM.

I am making changes to slow us down and concentrate on every country I feel the way I did it the first leg was just to fast and we didn't see much so I'm both slowing us down and we will be visiting more airports from 1 country that were exploring instead of 1. Look Below for new Flight Plan via SkyVector.

Comment

Aircraft: Beechcraft Baron 58 or an aircraft that is similar. No jets or turbo props

Trev's Exceptions & Rules:

1. Real Pilots - If a real pilot who has much experience wants to fly a certain aircraft and can maintain proper altitude, air speed and can land at the airstrips we're landing at properly you may use what you want. You must be an experienced pilot and must be able to handle that aircraft properly and be able to land it on 2,500ft. grass strips under control.

2. Any Props - If you would like to fly a single prop or a prop aircraft non turbo that you know can fly at the correct airspeed and altitude without slowing down then you may fly it.

3. Helicopters - If you are a helicopter enthusiast and would like to accompany us with the presents of a choppa I have no problem with that. I don't know the specifications of helicopters much. Any helicopter that can fly at the proper airspeed and are not a turbo prop if there is such a thing in helicopters. please helicopter pilots are welcome.

4. Choosing a plane based on airspeed - If you would like to fly a plane but it is a tad slow or a tad to fast I will allow any aircraft that can fly within 30knots of my indicated cruising speed choice. That way this gives people more a of a choice of what to fly if they don't like the plane I chose they can try to find one within the speed range of 30knots from the chosen airspeed.

5. Altitude - I will allow 5,000ft. altitude difference example. We will be flying at 14,500ft. on our last hop. If you wish to fly up to 19,500ft. or down to 9,500ft. you may do so. This altitude is recommended base on terrain. My advise would be to fly higher than lower unless you like skimming across the landscape and plowing into a mountain side.

6. All landings will be proper traffic pattern landings left traffic or right traffic and only use basic call outs.

7. When were landing minimal chat.

Cruising Speed: 180 knots

Altitude: Next to (Flight Plan = ect... )

Starting Airport = Maputo Airport = FQMA

Flight 1 = FQMA - VMA - TONKA - FDSM @ 8,500ft.
      - Maputo Airport = FQMA to Simunye Airfield = FDSM

Flight 2 = FDSM - FDST @ 6,500ft.
      - Simunye Airfield = FDSM to Siteki Airfield = FDST

Flight 3 = FDST - VMS - FDMS @ 6,500ft.
      - Siteki Airfield = FDST to Matsapha International Airport = FDMS

Flight 4 = FDMS - FXLR @ 14,500ft.
      - Matsapha International Airport = FDMS to Leribe Airport = FXLR

These Flight Plans are all from FSX, there is no link for plight plan to fly the correct flight you can either

1. File a VFR flight plan through FSX while in game under the File tab from the airport that your at to the next one we're flying to it will give you the correct flight plan.

2. Copy and paste this flight plan into SkyVector flight plan below
      FQMA - VMA - TONKA - FDSM - FDST - FXLR
      Last edited by Trev91284; May 7, 2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

We are flying in fair weather condition so set your FSX weather to Fair weather

At first airport (BEFORE TAKEOFF) reset time then set to: (DAWN)

(BEFORE TAKEOFF) of last leg reset time then set to: (DUSK)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X