Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Flyin'

Welcome to the Bush Flyin' Group Flight!

We will be flying from Unakleet (PAUN) to Nulato Hills (PANU)/(NUL)

Cruise speed will range from 90 to 130 Knots

Aircraft: Mostly all General Aviation (Ex a Maule Orion or Piper Pacer 180, a Cessna 207, etc)

Have fun and be ready for occasional turbulence and crosswinds, maybe a tailwind or two

It will very much help if you always include your intended server in your event postings. Will you use:
    • FSX Classic/Boxed edition server?
    • FSX Steam edition server, and if so will you use the NA or the AU server?
    • Prepar3D server?
    • DAFSIM server?
    When I tweeted your last event, I guessed it used one of the FSX Steam servers, but I couldn't tell for sure. Please always decide ahead of time and include it in your post. If you want people in different servers at the same time, please also say that. If you want it truly not to matter which platform people use, consider running it on DAFSIM, which is cross platform. Please edit your opening post with your choice.

Comment

PANU does not exist in FSX. You probably mean NUL. In future, please check your flight plan using the default FSX database. Don't use skyvector as it contains many airports and airport codes (and runways and runway headings) that have been added, removed or updated in the 10 years since the FSX database was created.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X