Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle of Friends Flight (Helicopter) By HawgDawg

In so much as I have returned to MSFlights, and in so much as our good friend Idleline has been incapacitated, I am holding a flight to honor him.

We will be flying Helicopters, Preferably the Nemeth designs Chinook with the Easy money paint, if you do not have the Nemeth Chinook, any Chopper will do, but the Chinook travels at 170 knots so be ready for that!

Here is a link to the Easy Money paint for the Nemeth Chinook. Click here

Our Flight takes place in Vietnam, so be prepared for a little rumble in the jungle.

Flight Plan is:
    VVPC~VVDN~VVPB~VVPK~VVTH
    Here is the PLN: Click Here
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Awesome to have you back and really love the flight idea and honouring a very well respected member!
    sigpic

Comment

September 2 is on a Wednesday.

Comment

Nice :-) Hope it will be on Steam!!
        Last edited by CaseyRyback53; August 26, 2015, 10:00 AM.
        CaseyRyback59/Andreas
        Staff Member
        VA-Manager

Comment

If anyone can stream this event, please let me know by PM. I will inform Idleline's daughter who may possibly be able to arrange for him to see at least part of the event live (instead of just watching airplanes on the website front page map).

Comment

ill be flying in boxed and can stream if needs be.
            sigpic

Comment

Edd that will be good, thank you. Please let me know how someone with just a browser can watch (i.e. address). Additionally, recording for later viewing is good as well! Thanks!
              Last edited by Storm; August 30, 2015, 01:13 AM.

Comment

The stream can be viewed at http://www.twitch.tv/airassault2015 and i will try to record aswell. Hope this helps.
                sigpic

Comment

I need a volunteer to share cockpit with me for this flight i will not fly but upon novas advise the stream will look alot better if i act as a cameraman and truly showcase the flight using ezdok. I have the easymoney paint for the nemeth designs so anyone that is flying boxed and can let m ride along that would be great.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wont be able to make this flight due to meeting with some family in less than an hour. I am sure it will be awesome! If you talk to Doug let him know I miss him and have him in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Comment

A few Vietnam shots:

Great flight Hawg! Get well soon Doug!
                      Happy landings,
                      Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Here Are some pics Of Circle of friends flight by Hawgdawg . Start from bottom of pictures to top. http://imgbox.com/g/cGqOCRfKRo

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                        Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X