Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May the 4th 24-hour Star Wars live stream!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May the 4th 24-hour Star Wars live stream!

Hi guys! looks like its time for another May the Fourth be with you live stream! I will be streaming Star Wars movies, tv shows and youtube clips while hanging out on Discord all day Monday!
    This event will culminate in our annual MsFlights Death Star assault group flight at 9pm Eastern.

Check out all the Star Wars awesomeness here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/lazerbolts

Hope to see everyone there!

May the 4th be with you,
    Lazerbolt
    Starts
    May 4, 2020
    Ends
    May 5, 2020
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Keyan Farlander, sole surviving Gold Squadron Y-wing pilot from the Battle of Yavin here, and ready for another trench run in my slightly antiquated BTL-A4 Y-wing. I'll be joining multiplayer in my similarly antique FSX-SE, which indicates that the last time I flew this sim was May 4th, 2019. I've tested the spacecraft, required scenery and sim and all still works altho my older model R2 unit in back is still not much help at all.

I'll drop in occasionally for the Star Wars movie marathon also but, alas, May 4th is still a work day for me and apparently the force is not strong in this one as I find I must do all the heavy lifting with hand dolly and wheel barrow.
    Last edited by ROBERT DUNN 2; May 3, 2020, 09:49 PM.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

The live-stream is finally LIVE! I was running a little late while finishing my latest video. Its something a little different so I hope you guys enjoy it:

Please join me in discord, I'll be there all day watching Star Wars goodness!

Happy landings,
      Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X