Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gooney Bird Flight: Autumn Adventures (Friday 9pm Eastern)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooney Bird Flight: Autumn Adventures (Friday 9pm Eastern)

This week I felt is was to go Italian. Not for very long though.since we will immediately fly into French airspace. What's different is that BOTH are islands, So it appears both have good seafood.

AIRCRAFT: Douglas C-47 or DC-3. The Manfred Jahn C-47 v2 or v3 is encouraged.

Group Flight Server: JoinFS -- Global Session

Flight Plan: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhXvXtGPOxKhhxh6...lCcB7?e=uJ187c

Departure:
    Country:ITALY ... Airport: Costa Smeralda ( LEIO) ... Runway 06
    Starts
    November 2, 2019 01:00 AM
    Ends
    November 2, 2019 03:00 AM
    "Having fun with friends! "

Advise to anyone would like to fly a twin turboprop and/or more modern aircraft in the group flight.

The C-47 by Manfred Jahn (freeware) or a default DC-3 is the theme aircraft of this group flight, but we have used any twin engine piston aircraft appropriate to the era such as a Beech 18 or Ventura.

A turboprop is just too powerful and too fast for the flight plan I put together. The purpose of this group flight to fly an aircraft with limitations that require the pilot to get the most out the aircraft. I am NOT trying to discourage anyone from this group flight, just point them in the direction to get the most out of it.

To fly along with the rest of us, I would suggest the default Baron 58 if you are still uncomfortable with the C-47/DC-3.

-Coast
    Last edited by Coast; November 1, 2019, 08:12 PM.
    "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X