Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gooney Bird Flight: Autumn Adventures (Friday 9pm Eastern)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooney Bird Flight: Autumn Adventures (Friday 9pm Eastern)

This weeks group flight will be in Norway, at airports I can not pronounce! If you can, please let the rest of us know. I choose Norway simply because it seems to be someplace we haven't been there before.

AIRCRAFT: Douglas C-47 or DC-3. The Manfred Jahn C-47 v2 or v3 is encouraged.

Group Flight Server: JoinFS -- Global Session

Flight Plan: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhXvXtGPOxKhhxeR...IIYjg?e=LZVhgM

Departure Airport: Flesland Norway (ENBR) .... Runway 17
    Starts
    October 26, 2019 01:00 AM
    Ends
    October 26, 2019 03:00 AM
    "Having fun with friends! "

First time to this type of event. Normally I fly on the X-plane server we fly from point a to point b. I see there are 4 airports in the flight plan do we land at each, I assume yes.

Also which Joinfs hub do we connect to?

Comment

Welcome, Chasman. We usually fly the "Global Session" in JoinFS, lower right check box on the main JoinFS window. We land at all airports on the downloadable flight plan linked to in Coast's event thread on this forum. The preferred aircraft for this series of group flights is a Douglas DC-3 / C-47 Dakota altho any twin piston engined craft of the era will be fine, such as a Lockheed Electra or the like. Most of us fly the Manfred Jahn C-47. If you encounter any configuration problems, show up on our Discord in Group Flight channel a little before flight time and one of us will welcome you and attempt to get you properly configured and connected.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chasman2014 View Post
        First time to this type of event.
        Fanatastic. Look forward to seeing you there!

Originally posted by Chasman2014 View Post
        Also which Joinfs hub do we connect to?

We generally use the "Global Session". There is a check box for that on the main JOINFS window in the lower right corner.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X