Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuperBug and TacPack Training with msFLIGHTS.net's Tiger Team Southern Command! ALL ARE WELCOME

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBug and TacPack Training with msFLIGHTS.net's Tiger Team Southern Command! ALL ARE WELCOME

Tiger Team Southern Command. From the last man, to the last plane, to the last bullet....WE FIGHT!

We will be in the Tiger Team Lobby using Classic FSX (not Steam Edition) in Mr. Robert Dunn's TacPack enabled Henderson server that, he so graciously, allows us to use. I, TGR-74 "AIRWOLF", and other Tiger Team members will be training anyone that wants to learn on the VRS F/A-18E SuperBug and TacPack. There is a lot to learn so please come prepared. We will have a few of these training sessions so don't worry if you don't get something right the first time. All babies gotta crawl before they walk. Please feel free to ask questions but remember to be courteous because you are not the only one trying to learn. Now, let's have some fun and blow something up!

SERVER IP:

HOME BASE:
    Norfolk Intl. - KORF

AIRCRAFT:
    Anything TacPack enabled. I will be in the VRS F/A-18E SuperBug.

CARRIER TACAN:
    31X

CARRIER ILS:
    109.300MHz

Hey Airwolf did you notice the conflict with another flight on this date and time?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RrDpHEG.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.fsxblueangels.com[/url]

Comment

Very unsporting scheduling at the same time as a weekly flight maybe a reschedule would be appropriate?
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X