X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Sim 24 hr SALE on 22-23 DEC 2014 - Get yer C-130's

Greetings,
    We are pleased to announce that exclusively at Captain Sim online store, from 00:00 to 23:59 23DEC2014 (UTC) any FSX add-on is Euro 9.99! Visit us at: http://www.captainsim.com
    Important: 24 hours only. At 23:59 23DEC2014 (UTC) all prices are back to regular.

Stay tuned,
    Captain Sim News

If you take advantage of only ONE payware aircraft price slashing sale, the Captain Sim C-130 should be it. This aircraft enhances the spirit and theme of Lazerbolt's Thursday night around the world adventures which is the second longest running iconic group flight here at msFLIGHTS.net. GET THIS AIRCRAFT ! on 23 December UTC. Request that all your pilot friends purchase the CC C-130. Buy a spare as a last minute Christmas gift. You all trust us, right? Get this plane !

Frequent reminders will follow over the next two days until the sale commences. Take advantage of the now-favorable currency exchange rates. No VAT or sales tax for most of the world.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Darn... FSX only huh... I have their 777, but only the FSX version, and want it for P3D. I was actually looking the other day to see if I missed their sale as I didn't see any emails about it. (Still haven't)
      - Michael
      Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Originally posted by Waterman981 View Post
        Darn... FSX only huh... I have their 777, but only the FSX version, and want it for P3D. I was actually looking the other day to see if I missed their sale as I didn't see any emails about it. (Still haven't)
        Have you tried installing into P3D? I haven't found any of mine that didn't work.

Comment

I'm just reinstalling P3D now (haven't flown it since May...), but I'm waiting on a license reactivation as I reloaded my PC and forgot to uninstall first. I want to say I read the newer installers won't install into P3D... but I haven't tried yet. I have the 1.5 ready to go, so as soon as I get activated I'll give it a shot. Hopefully Monday.
          - Michael
          Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

I just bought the B52, funnily enough, I was looking at it just the other day so because of the sale it was a perfect reason to buy it!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X