X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the World/ Back in Time: Special Assignment- An Xmas story 2

Hello pilots!
    The "High profile client up North" was so impressed with our cargo hauling air convoy last year that he has requested our services again to head north to help deliver last minute Christmas supplies.

We will be departing Tanquary Fjord (CJQ6) on a very challenging flight around the "North Pole". Our mission is to make stops at a few secret locations to pick up needed supplies and deliver them to our high-profile employer. Along the way we will be hauling Christmas presents, Trees, and decorations.
    This will be a very difficult flight around some unforgiving terrain, especially because of the troubles that come with GPS & navigation aids this far north.

You WILL need to be familiar with your GPS and autopilot in order to complete this flight. I have supplied a detailed flight-plan that you will need. Also supplied is a link to my Onedrive that contains all the scenery & airport .bgl's that are easy to install, but necessary. Just follow the simple instructions. If you have any questions about using detailed flight-plans or add-on scenery, Please feel free to PM me or post here for help before the flight.

Please be aware that there are no runway "numbers" because they stop making sense this far north, that is why I added a big glowing arrow on all runways to indicate the landing and departing runway. The flight plan will tell you (in the GPS from-to window) all of the altitudes and speeds to maintain, and when to start descending.

All are welcome to join in the fun of this Christmas adventure, but please be prepared ahead of time, and be courteous to your fellow pilots.

Please visit the events forum for this post to get "an Xmas flightplan" and "an Xmas scenery"
    http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post14863

Happy landings,
    Lazerbolt

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Hi pilots! Here are links to an Xmas flightplan as well as a link to my Onedrive where you can get the scenery files for Thursday nights flight.

We will be departing CJQ6 (Tanquary Fjord) @ 9pm ET. I've added plenty of parking spots at this airport, so there should be no problem spawning in if you have the scenery installed.

Any aircraft that cruises at 150-160 knots IAS will be good to use for this flight. I will be flying the OZx Goose and we will fly at altitudes of 4,000-6,000 feet.

Plan is as follows:

CJQ6- Tanquary Fjord
    ELVS- General Tinker-Boots international
    GNOM- Gerome the Gnome aerodrome
    TNSL- Killer Whalen Jennings Municipal
    XMAS- Rudolf international

To use the detailed flightplan simply click below to download "an Xmas flightplan" and place it in your "my documents/flight simulator x files" folder. Then you can load it into the in-game flight planner for use with your GPS and autopilot!

Heres the link to my Onedrive that contains the scenery .BGL's that are necessary for this flight. Just follow the instructions inside the folder! Bingo!
    http://1drv.ms/1qUnqaC

Hope to see everyone there!
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Comment

Just a reminder for tonight's holiday trip to the North Pole:

We will be departing from CJQ6 Tanquary Fjord at 9pm est. Join us in your favorite AC that can maintain 160 KIAS at 6,000 ft.

Don't forget to grab the scenery files from my Onedrive! They add a few fictional airports and are necessary for tonights flight.

Hope to see everyone there!
      Happy landings,
      Lazer

Comment

Some Screenshots of the North Pole flight... http://imgur.com/WEUHxUj,jeGMXvl,MPsVTJT,ddv9lmB#3

Comment

Some pics of me flying near Lazer's Goose and a couple pics with Santa

Comment

Great looking screenshots guys! Here's a few more to the mix. Ho Ho Ho!

Happy landings,
            Lazer

Comment

Here Are my Pictures of Xmas Lazers flight. http://imgbox.com/g/C1xJmRQB2Q

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X