X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Official Dovetail Games FSX:Steam Edition Flight

Grand Opening...

This will be the 2nd Official Group flight for Dovetail Games FSX Steam Edition. The first flight was for beta testers, but this one is open to the public. If you picked up your copy of FSX: Steam Edition, Join us in this historic event!

Aircraft: Baron 58

Our Journey begins at London's Gatwick Airport and we will be flying North toward Stirling.
    The flight plan:
    Skyvector: Click here
    PLN file for you to download: Click Here
    [b]Starting Airport:EGKK
    Stops: EGGP and EGNT
    Final Destination:~EGPH
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Some points and questions:
    1. Are we using Novawing's server?
    2. What is the target cruise airspeed? From the schedule it would seem that 300 knots will be required.
    3. Are there any preferences or restrictions on aircraft?
    4. If weather is anything close to real-world, I suggest rerouting the approach to Newcastle with a new plan to use runway 25 (via SJ NDB and CI25), as forecast winds for the entire UK that night are steady westerlies.
    5. We'll be nowhere near Stirling (which doesn't have an airport, and to which the nearest airport is Cumbernauld, not Edinburgh)!

Comment

I do not see it on Steams website yet... nor on the upcoming game list. this flight may have to be postponed or switched to beta testers only, Due to work, (and holiday activities after) I will not be attending anyways : (. Never the less, Still anxiously awaiting Steam version. Timestamp: 11:35 AM EST

Comment

check this... http://www.simflight.com/2014/12/09/...-edition-date/
        CaseyRyback59/Andreas
        Staff Member
        VA-Manager

Comment

It's 80% off for the next 48 hours @ $4.99. The improvements seem great, I will probably host my next group flight on the steam version to see how it goes.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/

Comment

These are some shots of the first ever group flight on Steam! Fun flight, and a lot of participants.

Greetings from Dale
            Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

First official grouplight on steam, using Steve'DX10fixer, FS Global 2010, FTX Global, FTX Vector, Rex4direct
              http://caseyryback53.imgur.com
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

My photos...

HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
                See my videos Here

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Who has read this thread: