Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Stalkers Event

2nd Event for the storm Stalkers Group. Tonight we have a plan.....

Here are the Details.

This event is only open to members of the MSF Storm Stalkers Group. Being such, the Teamspeak room will be locked with a password. That password has already been distributed to official members. If you are an official member of the Stalkers and you do not have the password, let me know. If you are not an official member, and would like to join us, you must submit your request at least 24 hours prior to the event in order to be able to fly in it. This rule is to assist the group with keeping the Teamspeak professional and task oriented. There are not exceptions to this rule.

Tonight we Fly in Morocco!

Plan is:
    LIBV~GRO~PNZ~PIC~LIRP (one departure, and one arrival airport) 467 Miles
    FSX Flight Plan: Click Here
    Metar:
    LIBV 112355Z 15020KT 5000 BR FEW005 BKN007 FEW018CB 15/15 Q1010 RMK OVC VIS MIN 3200S WIND THR32 15017KT WIND THR14 15019KT YLO
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Bede BD-5J pilots! There's an update available on my OneDrive that
    a. installs the missing pitot switch in the BD-5J (same position as in the prop variant)
    b. adds Active Sky Next weather radar as a Shift+4 pop-up.

This mod assumes you already have the bd5colle base pack plus the v1_1_1 patch both already installed.

Additionally there's a NOAA hurricane chaser livery available that I highly recommend for Storm Stalkers. This is for both prop and jet variants.

The BD-5J turns out to be a very suitable bird dog and belly jock, with good performance, stability and visibility.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X