Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Chasers Wx Engine Test Flight

First Official Group Flight for the Yet Un-named Storm Chasers Group.........

This flight is a test flight for Weather Injecting Applications. Our intention is to compare the injecting capabilities of Active Sky vs Rex. For those of you who do not have Active Sky, here is a link to a 7-day trial that should be downloaded and installed prior to the flight:
    http://www.opendrive.com/files/M183M..._FSX_B5391.zip

Type of Aircraft for this flight will be limited to the Official Aircraft of the Storm Chasers Group. P-3C Orion, CaptSim C130, Antanov AN-12, E-1B Tracer, Cera Sim Blackhawk, T-6 Texan or the 300 Twin Otter.

Starting location will be determined at the time of the flight.

This is a test flight for the storm chasers group, and thus will be password protected. The password has already been distributed to the members.
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Hey Hawgdawg ,:dispirited: I would still like to be part of the Storm Chaser's Group . Sorry I missed the meeting, my stinking internet went down . I called Bob to let ya know. really wanted to be there. oh I already did the 7 day free trial of Active sky and it was impressive .But don't se me buying it cause the price and I already have Rex Essentials HD.

Comment

How about call the storm chaser group. ( Storm Pilot's Command or Strategic Storm Group )

Comment

HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
        See my videos Here

Comment

Comment

Lightning on the deck, way below:

Climbing to cloud tops:

Weather radar:

The lightning storm continues over Memphis:

Comment

nice pics