Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays @ 7

Every Thursday at 7pm ET/11pm UTC I will be hosting a flight featuring GA aircraft or airliners depending on the week.

The first flight will depart on September 18th (not this Thursday but next). For this flight we will be flying a VA route around the Appalachian mountains departing out of Roanoke. http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpv...pages/routemap (Roanoke is the hub to the south west of Washington DC)

If you do not feel like logging VA hours that is fine, feel free to just fly along. If you want to learn how to start flying for the VA here is how to set it up: http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...irtual-Airline

Flight Plan: KROA>KHSP>KEKN

If you plan on logging VA flight hours, the route number is MSF221 and MSF222.

Please fly an aircraft capable of cruising around 150kts.

Looking forward to it

Comment

Here is the flight plan for tonight's flight (departing 7pm ET / 11pm UTC):

Flight Plan: KROA>KHSP>KEKN

If you plan on logging VA flight hours, the route numbers are MSF221 and MSF222.

Please fly an aircraft capable of cruising around 150kts.

Comment

I'll see you at Roanoke. Will there be trivia questions on Virginia?
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post
          I'll see you at Roanoke. Will there be trivia questions on Virginia?
          Since you're missing the trivia, and I can't be there so early tonight, here's one for you Bob:
          • If you were driving this route line-of-sight (if that were possible), instead of flying it, you'd have to switch to diesel engines at one point when you got close to "the world's #1". (It seems they like you to be absolutely quiet there.) Where is that, and why would you need to act that way?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X