• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Island Hop

Hawaii Island Hopping
    9:00pm ET
    11:00pm ET

Just a little flight since i did not see anything posted for tonight. Something just to get some people together and fly around.

Aircraft:
    Leisure: Piper Super Cubs, Stearman's, 172's, J-3 Cubs, Luscombes, Champs

I have never hosted a flight before and this is my first one so i want others to comment on what we should fly tonight.
    Route: Direct GPS
    Start- PHHN
    PHJH
    PHMK
    PHNY
    PHOG

Comment on which type of aircraft to fly and if i need to make any changes

EDIT
    Leisure flight so low and slow. Cruise around 85-90kts. Bring anything and hope to see people there for a relaxing flight around Hawaii. I will be flying the Vertigo Studios PT-17, so bring your Stearman if you got one, Vertigo Studios, Golden Age Sim or any freeware ones!!!!! Do not feel obligated to fly one though, fly what you would like
    Last edited by Drew4; September 8, 2014, 10:01 PM.
    Stearman Baby!

Airspeed?

It sounds like an enjoyable flight! Will there be a airspeed limit? P51 airspeed vs Piper J-3 Cub might be a difficulty considering very different air speeds, unless we will wait for all planes to land. I would say similar speeds would be the best.

Comment

yeah thats what i meant by the options.. we could all do some leisure low and slow flying or fly the warbirds. sorry i didnt clarify it but i meant we all do option 1 or we all do option 2
      Stearman Baby!

Comment

I say low and slow.

Comment

and 5 min before the start i get a fatal error and log out and will not allow myself to get back in as i get a fatal error at the loading screen
          Stearman Baby!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X