Sunday European Tour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday European Tour

Come join us for the last leg on our European Tour!

This Sunday's flight will conclude our tour of Europe by landing at Humberside airport in England which we took off from almost 1 year ago!

Flight plan: LFAY>FNO6(Intersection)>EGMC>EGNJ

Please fly aircraft that can maintain ~290kts. I will be flying the Howard 500. This plane is freeware and is available on Storm's drive: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1FA3A...1B8DB577%21491

Departing 12pm ET/4pm UTC

After the Euro tour has completed, Hawg's Helicopter Tour will take the Sunday slot and he may move his takeoff time to noon Sunday. I will then be hosting a weekly event on either Wednesday or Thursday at 7pm ET (they will end at least 30 minutes before Coasts and Lazers flights begin). I apologize for the early time, but because of my work schedule I have to start flights early. Instead of having a particular aircraft theme, I will be flying primarily VA routes. This does not mean you have to fly for the VA, everyone is welcome to participate whether they log the VA flights or not. Some nights I may fly GA routes while other nights I may fly airliner routes.

well, for me 7pm is more comfortable than 9pm.. looking forward to join...

and? do we get double VA-time , like in Novawings flights??
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Comment

I shall miss our regular (what for me is) 10 a.m. Sunday flights around Europe. I must have flown nearly all of them and even led a couple. Sadly 5:00 p.m. MT is just too early for me, as I'm either cooking, travelling or eating! (I guess my Tu-114 will have to stay in its hangar.) So I wish you well with this new venture and offer my thanks for the European tour we'll be completing this weekend.

Comment

Even though I haven't flown in a l-o-n-g time, I always looked forward to this group flight.
        Something about flyng around Europe...

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys!

Originally posted by CaseyRyback53 View Post
          well, for me 7pm is more comfortable than 9pm.. looking forward to join...

and? do we get double VA-time , like in Novawings flights??
          I wasn't aware of this, is it just basically double VA time because its a group flight?

Comment

Flight plan for the Sunday European Tour: LFAY>FNO6(Intersection)>EGMC>EGNJ

Please fly aircraft that can maintain ~290kts. I will be flying the Howard 500. This plane is freeware and is available on Storm's drive: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1FA3A...1B8DB577%21491

Comment

Yes, talk to OZ Flyer : "A Special Thank You to OZ Flyer and the VA Management. For all participants of the group flight who lodge PIREPS during this tour a 2x Time Bonus will be applied! Please add "Part of Novawing24's Australia Tour" to your PIREP comments to be eligible."
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

A flight plan for today is available here: http://tinyurl.com/storms-flight-plans

Comment

CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                  Staff Member
                  VA-Manager

Comment

Screenshots from the very last European tour flight. (Please click for full-size/clarity.)

Southend airport...

Immingham docks and Lindsey oil refinery...

Journey's end at Humberside airport...

Thank you Kalo!

Comment

nice screenshots*! Mine look pretty drab compared to ENB ones.

Most of mine weren't great but here are 2 of Casey landing (I couldn't decide which one looked better so I posted both )

Comment

It feels good no matter what sort of tour is this but experiencing this thin can really be awesome, because people do have a way of growing and making mark with a lot that is the way how it can really be learnt so yeah accepting the fact in a way is quite helpful which goes ahead.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                        Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X