Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday European Tour

Come join us for the next leg on our European Tour!

Flight Plan: LFLC>LFOZ>LFAY

Please fly an aircraft capable of cruising ~200kts

After this Sunday there will only be one more Sunday left on the European Tour! This will complete our year long tour which began on September 22nd 2013. I thank everyone who has participated, it has been a blast!

After the Euro tour has completed, Hawg's Helicopter Tour will take the Sunday slot and he may move his takeoff time to noon Sunday. I will then be hosting a weekly event on either Wednesday or Thursday at 7pm ET (they will end at least 30 minutes before Coasts and Lazers flights begin). I apologize for the early time, but because of my work schedule I have to start flights early. Instead of having a particular aircraft theme, I will be flying primarily VA routes. This does not mean you have to fly for the VA, everyone is welcome to participate whether they log the VA flights or not. Some nights I may fly GA routes while other nights I may fly airliner routes.

Flying a de Havilland DH91 Albatross, a 1937 wooden mailplane/transport. Kalo's Duke turbine substituted by a Rockwell OV-10A Bronco!
    (Click the pics for full-size/clarity.)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X