British Isles Tour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Isles Tour

Come and join us at 18:00 for a British Isles flight. We will start in EIDW, then go to EGPH, EGCC and EGLL. I will be flying the Airbus A320 IAE but feel free to fly anything that can cruise at around 300 knots. If you have an fmc aircraft, please use it.

Route: EIDW rote4a ROTEV p600 BLACA twed2c EGPH dcs4c/3d DCS rosun1a EGCC hon1r/1y HON ock1d EGLL

You don't need to fly the SIDS and stars if you can't. Use own navigation or follow someone to the airport.

Any questions, ask Kamil :sneakiness:
    Last edited by Djchanas; August 20, 2014, 05:49 PM. Reason: Add the route.

I believe you need to (a) specify which time zone 18:00 is for, and (b) change your event so it is not "all day" but has a time range.

Comment

Flight plan?
      Type of aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by DDD View Post
        Flight plan?
        Type of aircraft?
        You can fly anything that can cruise at around 300 knots but I recommend short haul jets and preferably with an fmc. We will be flying low altitude airways from rfinder or the default flight planner. Each time cruising at fl180. If you don't want to do a flight plan or want to fly in a military plane, fly in formation with someone. Happy landings!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          I believe you need to (a) specify which time zone 18:00 is for, and (b) change your event so it is not "all day" but has a time range.
          BST and will last for 2-3 hours.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who turned up to the group flight today and made it a success. I have noticed a couple flaws in the organisation and I will take that in mind when we do our next leg of the tour. I can reveal our next leg of the tour will be in the channel islands and will be in the same flight plan and there will be a compulsory aircraft.

Comment

There is always existence of flaws but that should be taken easily because at the end its about all the things which lets us learn and get better at many factors. We do learn from all the lacking or mistakes that does happen which should be taken lightly.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X