X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Binghamton Airshow

Hello,

Sorry I haven't hosted flights in a while, but this one is a big one. I would like to support all you military aerobats, so what I think would be good is an L-39 Breitling Team, the Thunderbirds, at least ONE aerobatic plane powered by a Lycoming O-360 (Preferably a 150 aerobat), a Pitts team, VSTOL aircraft demo, a performance of Edge 540s available at Simviation.com, the Blue Angels if we don't have enough thunderbird pilots, an Antonov AN-2 Colt, PT-17 Stearmans, AT-6 Texans are very important to have as well. And lastly, lots of WWII Warbirds. Corsairs, Mustangs, Warhawks, You got it, send it in!

STATIC DISPLAYS:
    C-5 about halfway down taxiway Golf facing the fork of Taxiways Hotel heading for runway 28 and Golf heading for runway 34.

In order lined up on runway 10 from numbers up: C-17 Globemaster, B-1 Lancer, KC-135 Stratotanker

Along the grass of runway 10-28: helicopters. I don't care what lands as long as they are low-skid helicopters.

Facing the helicopter display area but not too far up past the KC-135: private aircraft. A Cessna, a piper, I don't give two hats and a hoot where you park as long as your nose wheel is on the runway and tail wheel is on the grass.

BULK STATIC DISPLAYS, it would be less time consuming if you are parked at least 1/4 white line length apart.

ALL PERFORMERS AND OTHER STATIC DISPLAYS: see me in GPR3 for more details and an FAA diagram for more info of the airport on Sept. 1 at 3:00PM EST

AIRLINE PILOTS: this is a regional airport. The largest airliner we can carry is a Dash 8-300. See me in GPR2 for more info on Sept. 1 at 3:30PM EST

No need for announcer, just do your maneuvers and/or team demonstrations.

Hi cardinal I just wanted to clarify regarding this years Air assault that MS flights have kindly offered to host.
    Our event is scheduled for the 4th to the 7th of September but I wanted to assure you that our main display is taking place on the Sunday
    and as such should not interfere with your event as thurs day and Friday are purely arrival days that require any participants to merely make an appearance on either day whether that be a full stop landing or just a spawn in and show of face.Saturday will be practice and is not required so anyone wanting to take part in your display can do so without fear of losing place at air assault.
    I hope this clears things up and alleviates any concerns you have.
    We invite you to join us in air assult 2014 And permitting by yourself we at RAF-VIRTUAL RED ARROWS can perform a fly past during your display as we transit to Scampton.
    Kind regards and best of luck with your display all at RAF-VIRUAL.

Smoke on go!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X