Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAA Fly In

EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) is an organization of aviation enthusiasts established in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Over 186,000 members and 1,000 chapters world wide are apart of this great feet. The EAA was founded in 1953 the organization began merely as a flying club, just as we are on MSflights! The founding members flew what you would call experimental aircraft which of course became the name of the foundation.

The EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is an annual gathering of aviation enthusiasts held every summer at Oshkosh Wittman Regional Airport and sponsored by the EAA. The EAA AirVenture is the largest air show in the country the tower for Wittman Regional becomes the busiest tower in the world during this event. 10,000 to 15,000 aircraft visit Wittman Regional each year during the event. 300,000 to 500,000 people attend every year they have counted over 1,000,000 at one point. 4,000 volunteers and 250,000 hours are worked during the event.

My point, lol I am hosting an EAA fly-in:

Plane: Warbirds of WWII Fighters, Fighter bombers.

Speed: TBD

Altitude: 7,000ft.

Airports:
    - Spirit of St. Louis = KSUS
    - Central Illinois Regional Airport = KBMI
    - Greater Rockford - KRFD
    - Dane County Regional Airport = KMSN
    - Wittman Regional Airport = KOSH

You can join the fly in at any one of the Airports I listed if you don't feel like flying the whole way. I'll be taking off Friday night at 9pmEastern Hope your there!!!
    Last edited by Trev91284; July 22, 2014, 11:03 PM.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X