Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Flights: 2-Year Anniversary for MSF (9:00pm ET)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Flights: 2-Year Anniversary for MSF (9:00pm ET)

Have your aviator skills toned and oiled and ready to go! We will be doing filming sessions.

Summary
    We finally + officially commemorate our 2-year anniversary by the best way possible. FLYING!
    After a brief tour of our old stomping grounds, we will be doing filming and changing out aircraft type frequently, so be prepared for that.

Time-zone BreakDown: Friday, July 18th, 2014 at:
    9PM Eastern
    8PM Central
    7PM Mountain
    6PM Pacific

Flight Plan:
    Starting Airport: PHTO
    Stops: None
    Ending Airport: PHTO

Preferred Aircraft:
    We will be filming ground, landing, takeoff, and flight operations in the following aircraft, one type at a time.
    1. Cessna 172's.
    2. Howard 500 (Available on Storm's Skydrive)
    3. Mooneys/Cherokees
    4. Any A2A WWII Fighters
    5. Any A2A B-17's

Thanks for the idea and, in advance, for the forthcoming details WarHawK. My first proper involvement with the great core of original pilots here at FLIGHTS.net was during another filming session, Pearl Harbor (take 2). That was about two years ago. I've happily flown with you all ever since. I'm looking forward to reminiscing and extolling the many virtues of what our vibrant community has become.

Whaddaya think about featuring some of Storm's modifications of the fine freeware aircraft found on his OneDrive? Those aircraft have become very popular here at FLIGHTS.net in the several weekly (iconic) group flights our members offer. I'd be proud to fly one of the many msFLIGHTS.net themed repaints available in our file vault also.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Friday night group flight, 2nd Anniversary reads something like the following on the forum landing page:

Friday Night Flights: 2-Year Anniversary for MSF (9:00pm ET)

on Friday Jul-18-2014 @ 10:00pm ET

I believe the second line referring to a 10:00PM starting time is somehow in error and that the first line specifying 9:00 PM is the true starting time. I have been asked for clarification by confused membership and 9:00 PM group flight starting time is the word I am putting out to those members.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I believe I fixed it.
        Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X