Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOONEY BIRD FLIGHT: Arlington WA to Campbell River BC

I changed my mind about flying into the interior of British Columbia with it's many mountain ranges and beautiful scenery, and decided it was time for us to do a little flying over water. We will be flying up the coast of Canada starting with Vancouver Island. This is an experiment to see how we will do over water, so pack your emergency life rafts and check your life vests before departure.

We will be picking up some interesting cargo in Washington state for delivery in Canada along our route. Put your thinking caps on, and try to guess what we will be delivering to the great white north.

HINT: It is related to special rules Canada has about who does what. Also we will be "importing" cheap Canadian Flags (i.e. no GST).

Flight Plan : PLN File

-Coast
    "Having fun with friends! "

Saturation Warning!

Apologies for the lack of skins, I just had to completely reinstall FSX and did not have time to get them in for the flight.
    FX-6300 @ 3.9ghz on a BIOSTAR ta970 with 8gb DDR3 1600 RAM and a Sapphire 7870 ghz edition 2gb

Comment

Fun tonight. I was able to join for a change.

Here are some pictures of the landing at the Campbel River....

Greetings from Dale
      Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X