Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOONEY BIRD FLIGHT: Eastern Sierra Regional to Reno-Stead via Yosemite and Sacramento

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOONEY BIRD FLIGHT: Eastern Sierra Regional to Reno-Stead via Yosemite and Sacramento

On our last Gooney Bird Flight, we flew out of Long Beach CA and up the Owen's Valley to KBIH Eastern Sierra Regional. We will now continue from there up to Reno via the Yosemite Valley and Sacramento CA.

We will be using either the default DC-3 or the Manfred Jahn C-47 that you can download from Storm's Vintage Hangar.

Flight Plan: <-- Click Here

Please note we will start a long and sustained climb to about 15,000 ft after departing from KBIH, and be heading toward, but not landing at KMMH. We will turn toward the LINDEN VOR while flying over KMMH, which will line us up to pass over Yosemite National Park at El Captain.

We will probably land on Runway 16 at KMMC Sacramento-McClellan with an ILS of 109.7 MHz at 165º. I expect we will follow a left traffic pattern at KMMC after heading in from the LINDEN VOR.

"Having fun with friends! "

There are several repaints available for this aircraft. I will be in "Whiskey Seven", an aircraft I have photographed many times.

Click on the image below to download Whiskey Seven Repaint.

-Coast
    Last edited by Coast; April 9, 2014, 10:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X