Sun 'n Fun Virtual Fly-In

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun 'n Fun Virtual Fly-In

Fly In to North America's second largest fly in and enthusiast event at Lakeland Linder Regional Airport (KLAL).
    This is a 6 Day event. April 1st-6th
    Fly in from your home town airport in your favorite plane!
    Please only land on Runways 9 or 27!
    For people that would like to be more realistic to the real event please refer to this link for their aircrafts designated parking area. People that are there for long periods of time may make use of the camping areas as well shown on the map.
    Airshows are welcome, please be courteous to surrounding flyers(don't get too close to them)
    The Blue Angels will be there the 4th-6th, Feel free to organize an airshow on these days using those liveries.
    Their is a Splash in event at Lake Agnes next to Fantasy of Flight Museum. This event will be posted later and will be restricted to float planes only! This event is part of Sun 'n Fun but is located a short distance away. Details Soon.
    On The Last Day, I will try to organize a group flight to depart at 8:00pm Eastern time, Everyone is to fly back to their home towns and is responsible for their flight plans. If I cannot organize this, please feel free to take it upon yourself as an unofficial event.
    Any and all information can be found at their website: http://www.sun-n-fun.org/FlyIn.aspx
    Both Lakeland and Fantasy of Flight airports: http://1drv.ms/1k0dJn6
    KLAL & FA08
    Rules:
    1.Please be courteous to all fellow pilots. Give people space especially If they ask for it.
    2.No Slewing within a 10 mile radius of the airport except if you spawn in the air.
    3.Please do not use runway 5 and 23. It is a designated Heavy Aircraft parking area. MAP
    4.If an Admin asks you to stop doing something and you don't comply, they have the right as a co-host to punish however they feel is necessary.(Please lets not take it this far.)
    5.Most Importantly, HAVE FUN!!!

Side Notes:
    I will be attending this event in real life on Friday.

All Images and banners are property of Sun 'n Fun.
    Last edited by Travis; April 2, 2014, 10:27 PM.

Travis:

I received your request in TS chat asking that the default airport be set to KLAL during the six days of the event. I don't see any issue with doing that. If it doesn't get done in the right time frame get back to me or one of the other staff.

Comment

Thanks Karl. Not a big deal the first day(because you're supposed to fly in) but after that I will keep it in mind.

Comment

Cool. I will be going on Saturday!

Comment

This is sweet flew my orbx rv-4 down yesterday from my grandpas airport that I fly at in real life planning on flying down in real life next year since I will have my ppl license next year. Great event thanks for having it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X