Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONNIE FLIGHT: Denver International To Salt Lake City (9pm ET)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONNIE FLIGHT: Denver International To Salt Lake City (9pm ET)

► Last Wednesday, we returned to Denver via Tucson International and Telluride Regional, completing our high priority diversion to deliver the Lockheed Constellation C-69s to Davis-Monthan AFB (RIP). Now its time to climb back into the Lockheed Constellation L-049s or L-749s we left at Denver International, and continue making our way to the west coast. Our objective this week is to get our CONNIEs from Denver to Salt Lake City Utah, with a short stop over in Hayden Colorado.

► The approach and landing at the Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport located in the heart of Colorado ski country is going to interesting since its elevation is over 7500 ft. As usual we will not be using a GPS for navigation, but relying on the radio signals from several VORs along the way.

SPECIAL NOTE: Due to server problems encountered in our return flight to Denver in the Howard 500, we needed to "divert" to Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional (KGUC). Since we have already been there, I have decided to change the flight plan to land at Yampa Valley-Hayden instead.

► After we land at Yampa Valley Regional we can grab a local cab into to town to see the sights.

Yampa Valley-Hayden
    (KHDN)
    ♦ Elevation ---- 6600 ft
    ♦ Runway ------ 10 (9984 ft)
    ♦ ILS ---------- 109.9 MHz at 101º

Salt lake City Internationl
    (KSLC)
    ♦ Elevation ---- 4225 ft
    ♦ Runway ------ 16L (12,008 ft)
    ♦ ILS ---------- 109.5 MHz at 161º

► F L I G H T P L A N: Please click on Flight Plan below to downland PLN file for use in FSX

"Having fun with friends! "

This is a flight that I really should be at, since it's my home airport and I know it/approach well. But it's my Anniversary, so have fun!
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Safely landed at SLC. Time for the passengers to disembark...

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        Safely landed at SLC. Time for the passengers to disembark...

Thanks for posting your screenshot Storm.

-Coast
        "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X