Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONNIE FLIGHTS: C-69's from Albuquerque International Sunport to Davis-Monthan AFB

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONNIE FLIGHTS: C-69's from Albuquerque International Sunport to Davis-Monthan AFB

WEDNESDAY 9:00 to 11:00 PM ET

This week we will fly the second of two group flights,. We landed at Albuquerque International in our C-69's last week on our way to Davis-Monthan AFB near Tucson Arizona. This week we will complete our journey from Denver International to Davis-Monthan AFB to drop off our C-69's. We will then to make a return trip to Denver next week, to pick up our Lockheed Constellation L-049's and L-749's and continue west with them. How we get back is still a work-in-progress.

We are contract pilots, and this is what we do!

FLIGHT PLAN (PLN File)

NOTE:
    I downloaded and tested a 100 MB scenery file for Davis-Monthan that advertised much more than it produced. I decided it was not useful for this group flight. I also downloaded and tested a much smaller 14 KB scenery file for Davis-Monthan which adds a modest amount of buildings. I put this second file in with the flight plan. You can download it if you like.

We will probably land on runway 30 .... 13,650ft with ILS 30: (109.3 MHz) @ 305º

Elevation: 2703 ft

- Coast
    Member Simulated Heritage Aircraft Ferry Pilots Association

"Having fun with friends! "

Our Connies are going to join the boneyard flock...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X