Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jet Age - with Brittanic @10:30 PM Eastern

Hey guys, Brittanic here, for this group flight I wanna recreate the awe of flight, especially the jet age.

Brief (Very Brief) Summary
    I wanna have a flight with aircraft that were the first of their kind, this time I'm going for revolutionary airliners. Essentially airliners that had a profound impacts on modern flight, through innovative designs or recording breaking statistics, etc.

Preferred Aircraft
    The preferred aircraft for this flight would be (there are many more than the one's listed below that would be appropriate):
    - DeHavilland Comet
    - Vickers VC-10
    - Boeing 707
    - DC-10
    - MD-11
    - MD-83
    - Please have something that pertains to the era (e.g. no 777s or 787s) ; if you have any doubt fly the default Boeing 737-800

***Generally anything you feel is appropriate to the era, I please ask that there are NO Boeing 747s or Airbus A380s, also whichever aircraft you choose make sure you're familiar with it, I'm not into that long of hops so I estimate hops around 100nm, hopefully everything airport will have an
    ILS.***

Flight Plan

KSEA
    Departing Runway: 16L
    Lenght:11894

KPDX
    Arriving Runway: 10R
    Lenght:10985
    Elevation:30
    ILS: 110.500 - CRS: 110
    Departing Runway: 10R
    Lenght:10985

KPSC
    Arriving Runway:21R
    Lenght:7692
    Elevation:407
    ILS: 108.700 - CRS: 207
    Departing Runway: 30
    Lenght: 7692

KBFI
    Arriving Runway: 31L
    Lenght:10000
    Elevation:17
    ILS: 110.900 - CRS: 310

If please ask that anyone who comes to the flight BE PREPARED and please try to keep questions to a minimum so that those of us who are prepared don't have to hear the same thing again and again, thanks! And remember always be respectful to other pilots, sometimes FSX isn't as nice as we like it and things happen, therefore TURN COLLISIONS WITH OTHER AIRCRAFT OFF, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    Last edited by HMHS Brittanic; February 17, 2014, 02:11 AM. Reason: Added flight plan
    [B][FONT=century gothic][I][SIZE=5]Sincerely-[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][B][SIZE=6]HMHS B[SIZE=5]RITTANIC[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

Sorry to keep changing the date and time, the final time is 10:30 EST on Sunday 2/16/2014. Thanks guys, hope to see you there!
    [B][FONT=century gothic][I][SIZE=5]Sincerely-[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][B][SIZE=6]HMHS B[SIZE=5]RITTANIC[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X