Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONNIE FLIGHTS: C-69's from Denver International to Albuquerque International Sunport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONNIE FLIGHTS: C-69's from Denver International to Albuquerque International Sunport

WEDNESDAY 9:00 to 11:00 PM ET

When we last flew the CONNIE, it was the L-049 from KC to Denver. It took forever due to the seemingly ever present high head winds we have been experiencing lately. This also caused us to make a night landing at Denver we hadn't originally expected to be doing.

This time it will be different, or so I hope. We will leave our L-049's in Denver for now, and pick up a bunch of C-69's that are destined for decommissioning at Davis-Monthan AFB near Tucson, Arizona. This is a high priority rush job for the Air Force, so we will be amply unpaid for our work. We will probably see the winds aloft again, but at least the distance is shorter and we are not be flying directly into them.

This week we will fly the first of two group flights, to Albuquerque this week, and ending in Tucson next week . Once at Tucson will have to find our way back to Denver to continue taking the L-049's to the West Coast., probably by getting a contract to fly something back to Denver by a yet unspecified route.

We are contract pilots, and this is what we do!

FLIGHT PLAN (PLN File)

KABQ Elevetion: 5354 ft

-Coast

PS: For those who do not have the P3Dv2 C-69 CONNIE, but still want a C-69 livery to fly in the group flight, I have put a C-69 texture pack I found on Simviation into my skydrive with the flight plan. It can be found along side the flight plan using the link above. Please read and follow the installation instructions carefully to install the new textures.
    "Having fun with friends! "

Originally posted by Coast View Post
    This is currently a .plg file (Plan-G format), not a .pln file. You may need to export it for general use.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      This is currently a .plg file (Plan-G format), not a .pln file. You may need to export it for general use.
      Thanks Storm. Just corrected the error.

-Coast

Comment

Screenshot from last night 's flight.

Last edited by Coast; February 14, 2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Nice wingman ya got there... ever figure out who it was?
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X