Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazers Around the World continues: Taiwan (Thursday November 21st @ 8pm ET)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazers Around the World continues: Taiwan (Thursday November 21st @ 8pm ET)

Hi pilots!

Looks like its time for another night of haulin cargo in those majestic Herkybirds!
    Last time around we made our way north through the disaster struck Philippines. After delivering some well needed medical supplies we now make our way up to the island nation of Taiwan.

Heres the airports we will deliver cargo to on Thursday night:

RPLI
    RPUO
    RCKW
    RCSS

As always the preferred aircraft for these flights is the C-130 Hercules, but you can use any plane that can maintain: 250 knots IAS at 20,000 ft.

All are welcome and encouraged to join in this group flight, please be prepared ahead of time and be courteous of your fellow pilots.

See the events forums for a handy kneeboard and flight plan for this event!

Hope to see everyone there!
    Lazerbolt,

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

To use this handy kneeboard simply click "OPEN" instead of save, and it will open in notepad ready to use!

Place this .PLN file into your "Documents/Flight simulator x files" folder and you will be able to open it in the FSX flight planner!

Enjoy!
    Happy landings,
    Lazerbolt
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Looking forward to it Lazer! Question about scheduling. Are Wednesdays a soft target? Not a major point, I just don't think I should be hopping into group flights while I'm at work. It looked like even proper exiting caused issues for the group. I could always just set the AP to a point and let the aircraft circle until I get back.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X