No announcement yet.

Request: Short GA Routes

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Short GA Routes

I would like to request more Short routes in the VA. I understand that not ever one likes to fly short routes and in the past there have been some disagreement over routes being to short or to long. What I am requesting is Routes that are 50nm(distance that the FAA defines as a cross country)-85nm. This allows aircraft such as 182T, PA-32, C210, C206, Beech A36, and other small singles to fly in a reasonable amount of time.

This I feel would bring a few people back to the VA such as VA6PC, and myself.

What was the reason why some were against short routes? Maybe they can be more separate perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by WarHawK View Post
      What was the reason why some were against short routes? Maybe they can be more separate perhaps?
      If I remember correctly it was that people in lears and kingairs where not in the air long enough. However, I am looking to bridge the gap between HELI routes and the 120-180nm avg.

Comment

I would like to see shorter routes. I also would like some routes out of kaus.
        Justin Johnson
        XJJohnsonX
        [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by XJJohnsonX View Post
          I would like to see shorter routes. I also would like some routes out of kaus.
          I would like to see some more routes in and out of EZM.

Comment

Jackson Hole 48-96 nm routes will be available this weekend, 2 routes, 1 @ 6 legs and 1 @ 7 legs, enjoy!
            "Remember, when in doubt hold on to your altitude, no one has ever collided with the sky"

"Speed is life, Altitude is life insurance"

"Respect the ground, for during the 100 or so years that man has been flying things made of metal going hundreds of miles per hour, and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose."

[IMG]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0041.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8414713730_5a72947ba2_o.png[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan0536 View Post
              Jackson Hole 48-96 nm routes will be available this weekend, 2 routes, 1 @ 6 legs and 1 @ 7 legs, enjoy!
              Thank you very much.

Comment

Thanks! I will definitely have fun with these with the Orbx scenery. Before I was just flying from KSEA to KJAC.
                If it ain't Boeing — I ain't going.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0024.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan0536 View Post
                  Thank you Spartan! I love to see more General Aviation routes around and having them able to fly! Once again thanks!
                  [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
                  walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
                  for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X