Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPLETED - around the world via the vritual airline (X2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETED - around the world via the vritual airline (X2)

Thanx Dave(Oz flyer) ~ for the V.A. Challenge to which I accepted into go both ways Around the world,
    Well - now this is completed, can someone update my stats as there wrong. And ill take a medal for completed of ~ * 2 Full Round the world Flights !! bling ..

MSF0081
    ~ Krugar ~

Hi Krugar,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Happy landings,
    Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

Comment

Congrats, Krugar!
      Greetings from Dale
      Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

+1
        Justin Johnson
        XJJohnsonX
        [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

We applaud your FLIGHTS.net VA accomplishment, Krugar. It's active pilots like you that make administering our VA so very worth it. We encourage other interested pilots to rediscover our active and interesting Virtual Airline facilities. Kalo's popular group flights will be centered around VA routes I understand. Novawing's Australian Tours group flights attempt to include VA routes in the flight plan. Other iconic group flight plans are starting to include some VA routes. So pilots, follow the lead of Krugar, Dusselwings, Splithorse, KLM and all the other accomplished VA "Captains" and join in the FLIGHTS.net VA fun!
          Respects, Bob ...

Comment

And here I was getting all excited about almost getting all the way around once Nice job!
            I'm on the last leg of my first time round right now. 1600nm to T/D and a 30kt head wind, but I'm coming after you... eventually

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X