Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trijetosaurus-Rex?

I'm finally flying with the VA on a more routine basis again. Usually I can be found cruising in a 737-8 or 9, but I've always had a soft spot for another aircraft entirely. I'm a big fan of the old "Tri-jet-osaurus-rex" the 727. So my question is, how would we go about adding the 727-100 or 200adv from Tom Ruth or FSDN to the list of planes for the VA? Could we? Would it perhaps be too old, old-fashioned, and out of style? Or might I be able to make a case to support it? I guess I could always fly it and punch in the stuff manually but I'd love to see it in the list when I start up KAcars. I think it would be perfect for the regional runs I tend to do. Heck, boeing even once landed one on an unpaved airstrip just to prove a point lol. Not that I'd go doing that. I'd just use it for regional or national routes.
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X