Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My extended absence

Hello MSFlights.net community, for those of you interested I would like to explain my extended absence and what my intentions are for the future of MSFlights.net....

Some of you may know me for my work on the freeware 737's or my Shockwave configs for Carenado aircraft. Others may know me for my work on VA Routes more predominately the Atlanta and US National routes. Every now and then I am known to take a bit of a leave especially after cranking out about 50+ new routes for the VA or completing a major project. For the last 4+ months I have not been active with the MSFights community almost at all, this is due to a culmination of things. First off I do like to take a break from flying every now and then just to play other games like ArmA III, or Rome II: Total War just for reference. For the past 4 months I have been working heavily on a ballistics overhaul project for ArmA III and its all C++ coding which trust me is NOT fun, but the end result is definitely worth it. The ArmA Modding community has taken a very big interest in my work and some developers rely on me to get my values posted on the Bistudio forums so that they can use my values in their packs and release their work (I get properly cited for my contribution which is all I ask for). This plus my upcoming wedding in December of 2014 has taken up a vast majority of my time, to which I would much rather have been flying if Carenado would release their Hawker 850XPR or Milviz release their King Air 350i (been waiting for this aircraft for almost 2 years now).

As far as I am concerned I am a proud MSFlights.net member and I am one of the original 10 members from the Microsoft Flight days and I will continue to fly here and recommend others when and where appropriate to join our community or fly on our server. I do prefer to fly in the United States (any of the 50) and also in the Carribbean a bit and I am thinking of expanding down into Central America (primarily Mexico) and Canada where applicable. Many of our group flights that I have read about on the forums are usually outside those areas and thus end up being out side the coverage areas for my payware scenery (I paid for it and I want to get the most out of it). Just to reiterate, I do intend to stay with MSFlights for the foreseeable future, and I will try to keep people updated on my extended absences as deemed necessary.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope that this has not caused any controversy and or inconveniences to anyone.
    "Remember, when in doubt hold on to your altitude, no one has ever collided with the sky"

"Speed is life, Altitude is life insurance"

"Respect the ground, for during the 100 or so years that man has been flying things made of metal going hundreds of miles per hour, and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose."

[IMG]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0041.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8414713730_5a72947ba2_o.png[/IMG]
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X