Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A3ST Beluga Routes

I'm new to the world of VA and those that know me know I'm mainly an ATC man.

But I thought I'd sign up to the VA and give it a go.

I've no idea how it works but have managed to fly a few routes in my favourite A3ST.

Can I add a route or only fly the routes already added?

If the later is it possible that somebody could add the Beluga routes?

It only flies between 4 airports in europe and it would be nice to earn some VA points while I fly between them.

If it is possible the Beluga flies between EGNR, LFBO, EDHI, EDDW AND LEGT.

Thanks for the Help,

Roo
    Last edited by ATC_ROO; April 9, 2014, 09:09 PM.
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Screens, please. I would like to see your Beluga in flight. Or on the ground as well. If it's the same one I am thinking about, should be cool.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

I'm afraid my graphics aren't the best but this is the fella.

Last edited by ATC_ROO; April 7, 2014, 10:01 PM.

Comment

That's awesome. Where did you find that?

Johnson, could you make those routes? Or one of the VA guys?
        Greetings from Dale
        Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

I downloaded it on the weekend, doesn't look too bad in flight and the VC is not too bad for freeware. The only down thing is it flies and sounds like a 737.

Comment

I dont see it being a problem, let me get with oz and run it by him and they should go up without a hickup, just need to make sure a backend airport problem is fixed.
            Justin Johnson
            XJJohnsonX
            [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

There are a couple of them floating about.
              The one I'm using is here http://free.flyawaysimulation.com/toma3st.zip
              It has a VC and the correct sounds.
              There is also a different .mdl file if you have problems using it in multiplayer, which I havn't yet.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X