Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A map idea

Hey Kalo....how hard would it be to change the maps to be a little more dynamic and have it show which routes a pilot has flown already, maybe by showing the rout greyed out or somthing? I just find it a little hard to keep track. irate:
    [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

that would be hard on the google earth map, but there is a map in the "pilot center" on the VA site that shows all the routes you have flown.

Just click Pilot Center then "View a map of all my flights"

Comment

Hey Splithorse..... they do have that info available already in the pilot center. Two menu items called view all my flights and view my pireps. It would be nice however to see a list of what progress we have made toward the regional routes and awards for completing them. If that makes sense.

By the way do the regional routes have to be done in order to get the award?

Martypk

Comment

Hi Marty,
        No the regional routes do not have to be done in order but you may miss out on the bonus hour if you do not fly each leg of the route in order if we miss one leg.
        Oz Flyer.
        David.
        VA Operations Manager.
        SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
        FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

Hi All,
          I have an Excel file with all the routes and pilots listed showing all route and how many time you have done them as part of the awards program.

So if any one wants to know how they are going just ask me (post or TeamSpeak) and I can let you know.
          Oz Flyer.
          David.
          VA Operations Manager.
          SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
          FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

Oz-Flyer:

Are you willing to share the Excel file it's self? If so, I would be grateful if you would send the latest version you have.

martykovar@gmail.com

Thanks
            Marty

Comment

Originally posted by martypk View Post
              Oz-Flyer:

Are you willing to share the Excel file it's self?
              LOL. That's rich. Just fill in the blanks, eh? Smooth. each:
              Greetings from Dale
              Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Hey Sound:

Perhaps you misunderstand what I was asking. I was hoping to look at a copy of the file to see the number of flights flown etc. I was not asking to have any input or access to the actual msflights database of any kind.

I probably should have been more careful about how I worded the previous post. Everyone can rest easy since Oz never did respond.

Respectfully
                Marty

Comment

No worries Marty, I get the meaning of your previous post. Everyone should bare in mind that there are two distinctly different maps here. One from FSOpen that shows where everyone is flying and another that shows the routes. I assume we are talking about the later... I am afraid that what you are asking for is not possible as it would require the dynamic creation of multiple Google earth files and I don't see that happening...
                  HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
                  See my videos Here

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X