Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Suggestion

When moving from the msFlights.net page into the Virtual Airline page, there is an obvious link/tab. However, once you are in the Virtual Airline pages, there is no link back to the original msFlights.net page.

Would we be able to put in a link/tab so we could transition back to msFlights.net from any of the Virtual Airline pages?

Otherwise, its back to retyping the url or clicking on a link in my Favorites list. Am I feeling lazy? ... Sometimes. :cocksure:

hey copout, I just made it so the "home" link goes back to the main webiste. This was a long overdue item I had on my to-do list, so thanks for reminding me.

Comment

You're awesome. I just checked it and it works great! Thanks for doing this for us.

Comment

no problem!

Comment

Thanks Kalo!
          - Mulder
          mulder@msflights.net | Virtual Airlines Manager | Senior Operator

http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpv...es/MSF0029.png

Comment

The VA Tells me I have to sign in but if I click to view a recent flight then I get signed back in
            - Mulder
            mulder@msflights.net | Virtual Airlines Manager | Senior Operator

http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpv...es/MSF0029.png

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X