Weird message

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird message

Has anyone seen this? Every now and then when I go to the forums and select the full site it gives me this page. This time it was from the app but I has also happened to me on my wife's phone in the regular browser. Just letting you guys know may be a security loophole.
    Justin Johnson
    XJJohnsonX
    [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The website home page got hacked back in October, its the same page that they replaced ours with. I am not sure why it shows up in the android app, I will update this when I look at it on my Acer Icona. But that seems to be a new issue because it wasn't like that a week ago.

Comment

Thanks Justin, Dakoda. There has been some lingering code somewhere in my local or the server because a couple of months ago, twice, when I went to type in a thread reply box, after typing a few characters this same image would appear and occupy the whole "quick reply" box. Exiting and reentering the forum cleared my problem up and enabled me to successfully reply to threads. I was never able to duplicate the effect tho, either immediately after it's occurrence or anytime since. I reported it to Kalo, changed my password yet again and didn't worry about it since. I know that we implemented some automatic hack recovery solution but I don't know what that was. I believe that auto correction kicked in late one night earlier this month. Hawg and Kalo will know more.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Thats what I thought, I remember hearing about that. Its been there for a while and not just on the app also in the browser. Its when you go from the mobile site to the full site. Its very rare as even now I cant recreate the issue but I do run into it from time to time. Might want to look a little deeper as this is the 4th or 5th time seeing this. Thought it was a fluke at first but I keep seeing it so thought I would let yall know as it may still be in there.

Edit: And just so you know this phone is new and never saw the "hacked" site before.
        Justin Johnson
        XJJohnsonX
        [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Pesky people. Aya karumba.

Yeah we had something happen a while back and that looks like what it was like.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X