No announcement yet.

Digital Download

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Download

I see I can buy the digital download of FSX but not FSX Gold. You guys know of any place that sells the addon for digital download?

Its time I get back into the skies.

d5, how did you hear of this site? Just curious. Have you been a simmer with some of these guys before?

Your question: Here is the full Deluxe plus expansion pack. Don't really know if you can download it. Personally, I want the disc in case something happens and I have to reload FSX. Already came in handy.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Yes I agree with you a disc copy is very convenient, though the wait can seam too long for some people.

Comment

In answer to the "can I buy gold online" question, no, you cannot buy gold digitally because gold isnt anything more than fsx deluxe with the acceleration pack. its a bundle.
        HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
        See my videos Here

Comment

Sound I flew with you guys in MS Flight until it ended.

Its funny you have forgotten me already considering I was one of the originals in Kaly's flight crew before a lot of you other guys joined. Back when it was just 4 or 5 (Kaly, ak416, Oracle, Dragon, Styxx and a few others) of us.

Used to have the TS info too but lost it when I downgraded from Win8. And I did find that you can digitally purchase the game without the addon right from xbox.com I prefer the digital versions over the discs as I hate finding a place to put all the boxes. Recently had origin convert all my old games into digital ones on their launcher and found some codes steam would accept as well and turn digital for me.

Comment

Not that I forgot, it's just that there are many new faces and "handles" on now. So, it's been difficult to remember everyone.

Welcome back, in any event. Glad you're here.
            Greetings from Dale
            Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

hey d5! glad to see you around!

Comment

Hey Guys,

Have FSX Gold downloading right now. Microsoft upgraded the old FSX version to FSX Gold on the Xbox store page. 29.99 for Gold Digital Download now.

I should be online sometime this weekend or next week to hit the skies with everyone.

Barren

Comment

Sounds great, hope to see you in the air.

Comment

Hey! Welcome back!
                    If it ain't Boeing — I ain't going.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0024.png[/img]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X