Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flt sim crashed afte exiting fs passenger

hey hawgdog flt nut here did kdfw to seattle and after unloading pass in fs passenger i didnot get chance to stop flight after landing inseattle in kacars and send in setrpt

FltNut, I'm not Hawg, but I might be able to assist you in this. Can you tell us what pilot name you are using in our Virtual Airlines?

Just to see if I understand this correctly, you completed a flight while running both fspassengers and kacars. You failed to end your flight in one or both of these programs and did not as of yet send in a PIPREP. Is that correct? If so, please go to your Pilot Center in the Virtual Airlines section of the website. There you will find a link called, "File a pilot report". If you have the necessary information, you can do a manual entry and submit it for review. If you still have the flight recorded in your fspassengers, but just failed to submit it to the Virtual Airlines, you can retrieve it and submit that.

Hope this gets you going in the right direction.

Comment

Moved to FSX Support, please to try make new threads in their corresponding forum. (ie. FSX issues in FSX Support, introduce yourself in Introductions, etc) Thanks!
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
      Steam Group:
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
      YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

got it corrected only flying with kacars and not both at same time thks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X