Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSSuper Tweaker problem

Yesterday I've installed an utility mentioned in the title. The reason I did it was to check all the options it had. Once I did that I deleted the utility without changing anything in my cfg or so I thought.

Today I ran FSX and I immediately noticed that something was wrong. It stuttered like made and FPS were unlocked. I checked the options and corrected the mistake. Once I done that I went and took a look in my cfg file and noticed that my fps were still set to unlock. Anyway I loaded my cfg file and and my problem was immediately fixed, but...

Whenever I change an option it doesn't reflect in the cfg file. I tried rebuilding my cfg file and noticed that it only adds some of the options like the example bellow and leaves the rest out?

[GRAPHICS]

D3D10=1
    Preview SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672
    SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672

So can anyone experienced with this utility or otherwise more knwoledgebale with FSX.cfg files tell me how could this have happened. Where is FSX saving my settings such as Texture detail and all the other options. I wouldn't mind knowing a fix to this issue too.

Regards

Thanks for sharing your experience with this. I'm sure it'll get looked into quickly.
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X