Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disk 2 installation error: please insert the disk ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disk 2 installation error: please insert the disk ...

Hello, I have a problem with reinstalling FSX to my computer. I insert disk 1 and it installs fine, I insert disk 2 and it installs fine until the very end after its almost done installing and then a pop-up comes up and says to please insert the disk. The first time this happened I just thought to put in the Acceleration addon disk in, but that didn't work. I tried inserting the first installation disk and reinserting the 2nd disk but still whenever I pressed ok on the pop-up it wouldn't continue installing. I've looked into this problem myself but i really couldn't find a steady solution to it and anything I tried on my own wouldn't work.
    If any of you have a solution or maybe just some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You!

Ok I fixed the error I had with disk 2 but now I have another problem whenever I try to activate it it says that it can't connect to the servers and to try again later but I wait a little while and it still doesn't work. If any of you know why it is doing this please say why because after fixing the first problem I was relieved and now realizing I have another problem just makes it even worse.

Comment

I have a friend that had a problem with the key, Not exactly the same as yours, however, you could try what he had to do. Start your windows in Safe Mode with Networking. Its worth a shot. Other than that, my advice is asking google

Comment

I tried it and it works fine now.:smug: after two days of trial and error it's finally working smoothly thanks a lot !!

Comment

Hey,how did you fix the error?

Comment

I had this problem many years ago, as apparently I had reinstalled (Used the key) too many times.

I called an automated number which asked my questions and I think it then gave me a key to put in.
            If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Just a lil adwise, sometime when u look at you DVD , u think it is clean and ok, but when it comes to an install process, the second DVD fails. i had that in tha past alot and bough two other Boxed versions. than it happend again and i found a better solution as buying a new boxed FSX. Get a 16Gbyte memory stick, download Rufus 2.10. to make a bootables stick with disc 1 and put disc2 and Accerelation on this stick. Works forever!!
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X